Port Elizabeth is a perfect destination for beach and watersport enthusiasts and is known as the ‘Watersport Capital of South Africa’.
The Beach Hotel neighbours the Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment Centre and is situated opposite Port Elizabeth’s Hobie Beach. It has spectacular views of Algoa Bay, which is regarded as one of the best sailing and kite surfing areas in the world. Scuba diving is of world class quality with the beautiful coral reefs, shipwrecks and fish species.
Whether it’s relaxing on the beach, a stroll along the beach front esplanade, taking in a bit of history or watching the dolphins playing in the waves, the Beach Hotel has it all on its doorstep:
- Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment Centre that has many restaurants, 10 pin-bowling and shopping.
- Safe swimming on Hobie, Humewood and Kings Beaches.
- Bayworld P.E. Museum.
- Mac Arthur Sea Water Swimming Pool.
- Restaurants, shops, pubs and nightclubs.
- Humewood Links Golf Club
- Private Game Reserves like Kwantu Private Game Reserve just an hours drive away
- St Georges Park Cricket Ground
- Rugby and soccer stadium
- Port Elizabeth Private Guided City Walking Tour
- Learn to Surf
- PE Shore Excursion
- Zipline and Giant Swing Experience